Wednesday, February 18, 2009

winter in borup

I just wanted to post some pictures really quick of the recent snow! We got about four inches in Borup and about two in Copenhagen. These are pictures from right around my house:


Back behind our neighborhood is wideeee open space and theres a little walking/biking path that I'll use once the weather gets a little nicer.
There's the open space I'm talking about!

The first two pictures were taken when I continued just a little further down this street. You can see the open space a little bit in the background of the above picture



The street sort of parallel to this picture is the one that I take to get to my house. Just about 100 yards to the right of this picture is my house. The following picture is the intersection on the left side of the above picture.


I liked that someone built a snowman! It's all really pretty in the snow...but I can do with out snowy bike rides! Back to homework :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks really nice! Can't wait for the springtime pix!

    ReplyDelete