Sunday, February 1, 2009

first snowfall


I was not paying any attention to the weather report recently but apparently they were calling for some snow...so I awoke at the crack of noon to a white ground outside my window. It was only about an inch but here is a picture of the backyard.









Here is a link to a satellite map of directions of where I live to the train station. Joe: you thought Glen Mills was the country? Welcome to Borup, Denmark.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=M%C3%B8lleparken+34,+4140+Borup,+Denmark+to+18+hovedgaden+borup+denmark&sll=55.494874,11.972968&sspn=0.00162,0.004807&ie=UTF8&ll=55.501173,11.981063&spn=0.012956,0.038452&t=h&z=15


Just to address a few comments from my last post:
Joe, I explained that we have been doing hard labor since we could walk, but she didn't think this was the case. She is more concerned that I eat breakfast everyday.
Aunt Kim, I think you're forgetting my all-time favorite vacation--to Annapolis, Maryland. Or to Aunt Sue's house that time when she freaked out at a telemarketer. It's a close call.
Feel free to ask questions or anything in the comments section. I'll try and answer them in the following post. I'll write again probably on Wednesday to preview my first trip that I'm taking to Western Denmark with my communications program.

Love,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment